Toro 50" TimeCutter® SWX5050 (CARB) (74798)
With Smart Park™ Braking System - LIMITED AVAILABILITY -
Now you can have your lawn tractor and your zero-turn mower too. Toro's innovative TimeCutter® SW lawn tractors are the perfect blend of both. You get the controls and side hill stability of a lawn tractor with the maneuverability and time savings of a zero-turn lawn mower. The TimeCutter® SWX5050 50 inch 22 hp Kohler V-Twin 725cc Zero-Turn Riding Mower has a 3--blade mowing system under a 4 inch deep 10 ga. fabricated, top discharge deck design with convenient washout port. The mower boasts 7 cutting positions between 1-1/2 in. and 4-1/2 in. in height.
- 22 hp Kohler V-Twin 725cc
- 50" (127 cm) fabricated 10-gauge steel, cutting deck with bull-nose bumper to handle tough conditions
- Smart Park™ Braking System - Toro's unique braking system automatically stops the mower deck and sets the parking brake while keeping the engine running when you need to get off and on the mower
- ZT2800 transmissions and 20" diameter drive tires
- Heavy-Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy-duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you maneuver around your lawn.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- 50" (127 cm) Mowing Deck: Toro's four inch deep, top discharge deck design provides superior cutting performance in all conditions. Anti-scalp wheels allow the deck to float over the turf and reduce scalping. Create your own natural fertilizer by adding a Recycling® Kit or make yard clean-up a snap with an optional Twin Bagging system.
- Fabricated Deck: Welded together from plates of 10-gauge steel and a bull-nose bumper leading the way, this deck can handle tough conditions. The lower the guage the thicker the steel.
- Washout Ports: Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance. 50" (127 cm) deck is pictured.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: Features thick, 10-gauge steel frames, heavy-duty engine guards and large caster forks for added durability. Heavy-duty cast iron and steel front axle provide years of dependable performance.
- Smart Park™ Braking System: Toro's unique braking system automatically stops the mower deck and sets the parking brake when you need to get off the mower while keeping the engine running.
- Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models. It's easy to increase the versatility of your zero turn mower by attaching a dump cart, de-thatcher, fertilizer spreader or other Brinly-Hardy attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- 18" Thickly Padded Premium Seat: Premium, thickly padded 18" extra-tall seat provides ample back support for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- 20" (50.8 cm) Rear Tires: The large, 20" (50.8 cm) diameter 4-ply rear tires deliver better traction without tearing up the turf and a smoother ride in uneven terrain.
- Save on Average 45% of your MowingTime: The Toro TimeCutter cuts your mowing time almost in half*, which means less work for you and your mower. You'll not only have more time to enjoy, you'll extend the working life of your mower. *Time savings by yard size are from 2008 - 2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.
- Hourmeter: Keep your mower in peak condition with an hourmeter for determining when to service.
- Key Choice™ Mowing System: Remove the key to prevent others from mowing in reverse for added piece of mind.
- Adjustable Steering Column: Steering column adjusts for maximum comfort for any operator.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See owner's manual for complete warranty details.
- Engine: 22 hp Kohler V-Twin 725cc
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal / 11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 50" / 127 cm - 10 ga. fabricated 3 blades
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,330 ft/min
- Engine Horsepower: 22 hp
- Engine Displacement: 725cc
- Height: 45.9 in. / 116.5 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.5 in / 3.8 cm - 4.5 in / 11.4 cm
- Length: 78.9 in. / 200.4 cm
- Seat: 18" / 45.7 cm Thickly Padded Premium
- Steering Controls: Wheel Steering
- Tires: 13" x 5" (33 cm x 12.7 cm) Front, 20" x 10" (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm) Rear
- Transmission: HG-ZT2800
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Unlimited Hours
- Width: 53.5" / 136 cm - Storage Dimensions (W x L x H) 53.5" x 78.9" x 45.9" (136 cm x 200.4 cm x 116.5 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 22 hp
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 in. x 5 in. (33 cm x 12.7 cm); Rear: 20 in. x 10 in. (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 50 in. (127 cm)